Alliance Employment Group is recruiting a Forklift Operator to join our warehouse team! Your position will focus on safe and efficient movement of products and materials.
Shift Times: Monday to Friday. Full-time from 7AM-6:00PM.
- Operate various vehicles for storage or removal of materials
- Prepare products and materials for shipment
- Load, unload, and stage products and materials
- Track and record units of materials handled
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Must be comfortable helping other teams as needed
- Experience in general labor, construction, or other related fields
- Valid Forklift License (must provide management a copy)
- 2-3 years experience operating a forklift (counter balance, walkie, narrow aisle, Pit, Raymond reach, etc.)
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
****Please note that you need a valid forklift license****
Contract length: 2 months
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract