Alliance Employment Group is currently looking for AVOP D/A licensed delivery drivers to join our team at the Vancouver International Airport.
POSITION IS A 3-WEEK CONTRACT IN VANCOUVER, BC.
Applicant must be ready for an IMMEDIATE start.
Our AVOP D/A Licensed Driver will be responsible for vehicular maintenance and operation along airport gates, runways, and other tarmacs.
- Prepare truck for operation by performing inspections
- Load truck adhering to internal procedures
- Delivering items safely and following schedule
- Maintaining truck, troubleshooting any issues, scheduling maintenance as needed
- Safely operating truck
- Unloading and loading merchandise to individual stores in the airport
- Other labour work as required
- Completion of AVOP D/A certification
- Currently possesses a valid AVOP D/A license and RAIC
- Minimum 1 year experience of driving 1-ton and 5-ton box trucks
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to walk long distances and lift, push, pull, carry up to 50 pounds consistently throughout shift
- Able to pass a background check
- Able to learn to operate other machinery as required
- Must have full drivers’ license with clear record
- Previous experience working in warehouse
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family include:
- Health & Well-Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
- Universal Life Insurance
- Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K & RRSP
- Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
- Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
- Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
Job Types: Full-time OR Part-time