Alliance Employment Group is seeking a Construction Project Manager to plan and oversee a wide variety of construction projects from beginning to end.
As a Recruitment and Staffing Solutions provider we help businesses by delivering Flexible Staffing Solutions. Our Recruiters help the job seeker uncover the benefits of joining the employers we work with, while matching their skills, expertise and career goals with the professional requirements of the position.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of project management philosophies, theories and principles, including project scoping, budget development/financial management, scheduling
· Comprehensive knowledge of municipal planning; public consultation processes; design, development, and delivery processes;
· Ability to coordinate planning, design development, construction, and due diligence activities within a regulatory framework for a range of projects
· Ability to analyze and solve complex and challenging issues, strategize options, form solutions, mitigate risks and make effective decisions
To be successful in this role, you will be a highly motivated self-starter and have the following qualifications:
· Degree in Environmental or Civil Engineering (or equivalent);
· At least 2 years of sales experience selling into architects, construction companies, builders and/or property owners
· 3-5 years Project experience as a Construction Project Manager.
· Demonstrated experience in the management of Environmental or Civil engineering projects
· Certification in project management or several years direct project management experience a definite asset.
· Knowledge of Construction Regulations.
· Strong people skills and a team player.
· Valid Driver’s License and access to a reliable vehicle/Ability to travel
Why you should work with us:
- Great Potential for growth within a reputable company
- Day shifts/full time hours/Monday to Friday with occasional Weekends
- Bi-weekly pay
- Overtime and bonuses
- Relocation allowances cover
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent