Alliance Employment Group is seeking a Full-Time Junior PROJECT MANAGERS to join.
*This position requires Mandatory travel to United States, South America and Mexico for training purposes *
WHO WE ARE:
As a recruitment and staffing solutions provider, we help businesses by delivering flexible staffing solutions. Our Recruiters help the job seeker uncover the benefits of joining the employers we work with, while matching their skills, expertise, and career goals with the professional requirements of the position.
We are seeking 7 Junior Construction Project Managers to plan and oversee a wide variety of warehouse construction projects from beginning to end.
The Construction Project Manager we are looking for will have previous experience in construction management projects and be knowledgeable of regulations and permits required.
The ideal applicant will be highly organized, with the ability to plan and multitask to meet deadlines and keep projects under budget.
This individual must also be able to handle both administrative and hands-on work while managing the construction projects.
*Please note this position requires approximately 80% travel*
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Implementing new standards in a warehouse environment
- Determine the necessary equipment, materials, and manpower needed.
- Ensure supplies and equipment are ordered and delivered according to schedule.
- Prepare daily reports.
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and building codes.
- Train and mentor and delegate responsibilities of all construction workers and laborers
- Conduct site checks to monitor progress and quality standards.
Job Requirements Include:
- Physically fit, able to walk long distances and lift up to 20kgs.
- Solution oriented individual with great leadership skills
- PMP Certification or equivalent would be considered an asset.
- Extensive previous work experience, managing budgets, financial and forecasting.
- Excellent knowledge of construction materials and equipment
- Previous experience in a leadership role with strong and proven leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal abilities
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and CAD
- Mandatory travel (in Canada and outside of Canada)
- Must have Canadian passport or to be eligible to travel to United States.
- Must have their own vehicle and driving license.
Why you should work with us:
- Great Potential for growth within a reputable company
- Chance of Travel abroad!
- Day shifts/full time hours/Monday to Friday with occasional Weekends
- Bi-weekly pay
- Overtime and bonuses
- Relocation allowance cover
- Work-life Balance
If you are interested in this position, APPLY NOW! Give us a call or email us for more information.
Alliance Employment Group provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
2 thoughts on “Junior Project Manager”
I’ve been on the “Production line” for more than three years, I have a good understanding of practically all industrial processes, their systems, and how to handle various tools and machinery. I have experience in handling workers and operators under my supervision. Also worked in efficiency improving industry where all advance lean techniques are used.
Thanks for your message, Deep!
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly submit your resume here.
Comments are closed.