Alliance Employment Group is seeking a Construction Project Manager to join our warehouse team!
****Contract term with strong potential for extension****
WHO WE ARE:
As a Recruitment and Staffing Solutions provider we help businesses by delivering Flexible Staffing Solutions. Our Recruiters help the job seeker uncover the benefits of joining the employers we work with, while matching their skills, expertise and career goals with the professional requirements of the position.
We are seeking a construction project manager to plan and oversee a wide variety of warehouse construction projects from beginning to end.
The Construction Project Manager we are looking for will have previous experience in construction management projects and be knowledgeable of regulations and permits required.
The ideal applicant will be highly organized, with the ability to plan and multitask to meet deadlines and keep projects under budget.
This individual must also be able to handle both administrative and hands-on work while managing the construction projects.
*Please note this position requires approximately 80% travel*
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Oversee construction projects from beginning to end
- Manage the budget and estimate costs
- Determine the necessary equipment, materials, and manpower needed
- Ensure supplies and equipment are ordered and delivered according to schedule
- Prepare daily reports
- Resolve any problems that may arise
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and building codes
- Train and mentor and delegate responsibilities of all construction workers and laborers
- Conduct site checks to monitor progress and quality standards
Job Requirements Include:
- Physically fit, able to walk long distances and lift up to 20kgs
- PMP Certification or equivalent would be considered an asset
- Extensive previous work experience, managing budgets, financial and forecasting
- Excellent knowledge of construction materials and equipment
- Previous experience in a leadership role with strong and proven leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal abilities
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and CAD
- Mandatory travel (in Canada and possibly outside of Canada)
- Must have their own vehicle and driving license
Alliance Employment Group offers a broad & exciting variety or part-time and temporary employment opportunities with ample room for job exploration and growth. You would be a part of a progressive work environment that promotes work life balance.
Apply for an opportunity to be part of the Alliance community and contribute to our success! Give us a call or email us for more information.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent